Sanctioned Agility Trial
July 4, 2008
(outside on grass in enclosed ring)
Our judge was Dede Fitch - THANKS!
Questions? Email Jeff
Final Confirmations have gone out!
Confirmation, AgileDogs Agility Training TDAA Agility Trial,
This is your final
confirmation for the TDAA trial to be held at
The site will be open on Friday, July 4th starting at . There is plenty of room for parking, tents, etc, but we ask that tents and crates be set up at least 10 feet away from the ring to give running dogs the fewest distractions. Parking is plentiful.
Measuring and Check in will be from 9-10 am. The first briefing will begin at 10am.
Thank you to all those who volunteered to work! Because TDAA trials are small, we will need additional volunteers to jump in, too. We can’t do these trials without your help and, as thanks, we’ll have free snacks and lunch for everyone.
Wading pools will be available for keeping dogs cool.
Vendors, Food, Etc:
- We will have Chez Chef Chris providing lunch for us. Be sure to thank Chris for volunteering to feed all of us hungry small dog owners!
- Barry Rosen, who is also staying on for the whole weekend and photographing the USDAA trial on July 5-6, will be on site taking pictures of our small dogs at this trial! His website is www.barryrosen.com
- Sean Fox representing Unique Magnetic Jewelry, www.uniquemagneticjewelry.com, which is for both humans and dogs, will be on site both July 4th and July 6th.
Awards, Prizes, Celebrations:
- "All American" Award, donated by Trisha Stall (in memory of Sandy), for the best performance by an All American Dog (judge's choice with the assistance of Trisha)
- "I'll Know When I See It" Award, donated by Jeff Boyer and Chalupa; they are not sure what this will be for, but they'll know when they see it!
- "Almost Perfect Day" Award, donated by Lisa Wiggins, for the team that has an "almost" perfect day (that would be, for example, 4 out of 5 Q's!)
- Special 4th of July Parade with awards and Prizes, to be announced. The parade will happen sometime during the day, probably after the 3rd class. Keep your ears and eyes peeled for announcements, and make sure to come with costumes and decorations!
DIRECTIONS TO TEST SITE
The Altamont Fairgrounds is located on
From the West—Take
890 East to last exit (before Exit 25 of Thruway). Take Route 146 West (