Sanctioned Agility Trial
August 2, 2013
Sugar Bush Farm
(1 fully enclosed ring outside on grass)
Our judge will be Les Sanders
Please note: Please check your individual run information carefully. You have until 6 pm on Monday, July 29th to email Kara Kingsbury firstname.lastname@example.org with your move ups and/or corrections. Any changes made after that date will incur a $10 charge per change.
Sugar Bush Farm details:
1. It is absolutely required that you pick up after your dog. Failure to do so will result in being excused from the trial.
2. Bring your own chairs and shade.
3. The Chittenden’s fenced in backyard area, including pond, will be available for swimming or playing during the trial, but please follow their rules for its use which will be announced in the general briefing in the morning.
4. Remember that ticks abound in this area, so be sure to check your dogs for ticks, especially if you walk them in the woods or edges of clearings.
5. Cars must be parked in designated areas, and may not be driven around the rings after the general briefing each day.
If you have signed up to camp overnight at Sugar Bush Farm, make sure you contact Craig Chittenden, email@example.com, to let him know the size of your RV and if you’ll be using a generator or not. If you’re staying in a tent or vehicle and indicated that on your form and have paid in full, you’re all set and do not need to contact him. When you arrive, see Craig, who will escort you to your parking spot.
One 100’ x 100’ ring will be used, and will be fully enclosed with entry/exit gates. Electronic timing will be used.
Check-in, Measuring, and Starting Times:
Friday: Check-in and measuring will be
from 7:15 – 7:45 am
Only a few copies of the run catalog will be available at the trial. The catalog will be available for download by Wednesday evening on www.agiledogs.net
The volunteer schedule will be posted on the AgileDogs website Wednesday evening. Thanks to all who volunteered!
All volunteers will get our undying gratitude (because you know we can’t host trials without your help!), and will also get the following perks:
$4 in lunch tickets good at our food vendor
A $2 coupon redeemable at a future trial given for each class worked
Please do not worry about conflicts between classes you’re working and classes you’re running in. All workers will be accommodated. You can move your dog within a class to make sure you have time to concentrate on having a successful run with your 4-footed partner!
If you didn't sign up to work and are interested in helping, we'd love to add you to our volunteer list! Please contact Lisa Norris, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-330-4447.
TENTATIVE CLASS SCHEDULE:
DIRECTIONS TO TEST